Contract Manufacturing Services
The decision to outsource your electronic assembly needs is a critical one for any business and its supply chain. We understand that you have many potential partners to choose from, but if you are looking for a qualified manufacturer that can provide customer satisfaction and an extremely high quality of work, look no further than Electronic Manufacturing Services Group, Inc.
Based in York, PA, EMSG provides electronic contract manufacturing services for several different industries. We strive to foster close relationships with all our clients, taking the time to understand not just their technical requirements but also their broader business needs. Ultimately, our goal is to help you bring better products to market — and contract manufacturing is a critical part of that.
Our electronic contract manufacturing expertise encompasses a range of services:
- Electronics assembly: We provide surface mount and through-hole electronics assembly to IPC-A-610 standards in both leaded and ROHS technologies. An extensive selection of component placers, screen printers, soldering tools and other equipment drives both automated and semi-automated assembly processes. Our team works in two shifts to expedite orders while ensuring a high standard of quality control.
- Box building and final assembly: We are unique from other local competitors in our box build capabilities, making us an ideal partner for contract electronic manufacturing in Pennsylvania. We’ll work with you to source a metal or plastic enclosure for your product, as well as any necessary wire harnesses or other components. We can also provide custom overlays and install them as part of the final assembly process to leave you with a finished product that’s ready for immediate drop shipment.
- Testing: Your customers demand a high level of quality control — working with a contract manufacturer that can deliver in-house final testing is critical to both your reputation and your peace of mind. EMSG has a range of tools for in-circuit testing and optical inspection that makes it easy to identify missing, damaged or incorrect components before the final assembly stage.
Because we specialize in manufacturing, we can customize our services according to each client's requirements. Beyond our extensive technical expertise, you will find in EMSG a level of flexibility and commitment to your success that larger contract manufacturers can't deliver.
How We Help
As a leading electronics contract manufacturing company, we are well equipped to handle both board-level and complete box build assemblies, including customized packaging. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction with superior service and products. From prototypes to high-volume production, EMSG has the personnel and equipment to ensure on-time delivery of a quality product.
Whether your requirement is for in-circuit testing, functional testing, customized packaging or drop shipping to your end customer, we can accommodate your needs. EMSG can also be an integral part of the electronic design, whether you require a board layout or engineering services to change it from thru-hole to surface mount technology.
In the past, EMSG has provided contract electronics manufacturing services to customers in the following industries:
- Industrial: With our thru-hole manufacturing expertise, we can produce durable products that are highly resistant to environmental and mechanical stress. We can provide prototyping and production for a wide range of products for manufacturing, industrial and commercial applications.
- Medical device manufacturing: EMSG is among the small group of industrial contract manufacturing companies in PA that have taken the steps necessary to register with the FDA.
- Lighting and Controls: Controls, switches, automation systems and other electronics found in today’s connected buildings are ideal candidates for short-run contract manufacturing. We can help you build compact systems that meet your aesthetic and technical specifications.
- Transportation: EMSG routinely provides contract manufacturing services for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers as well as heavy equipment and traffic infrastructure manufacturers. Our ISO 9001-certified quality management system helps us produce reliable products with a fast turnaround time.
We pride ourselves on working with each client to find innovative ways to meet their goals. The first step is to book a consultation with one of our engineers. Contact us to get started today.