Industrial PCB Assembly Services
As an industrial/commercial product manufacturer, you require printed circuit boards and related parts that are built to high standards of quality control. Partnerships with PCB assembly contractors are a crucial element of your long-term success.
EMSG provides a range of services for clients in all industries and sectors. We have the advanced assembly and testing capacity to meet the requirements of even the most demanding applications. If you’re looking for a contractor who can provide industrial electronic assembly services for prototyping or production, we can help.
Keep reading to learn more about our capabilities or contact our office directly to request a quote.
Who We Are
Founded in 1995, EMSG is a longstanding provider of commercial PCB assembly and related services. By investing in state-of-the-art equipment and ongoing staff training, we can provide everything from surface-mount PCB assembly to complete box build and testing. Our facility is ISO 9001-registered, meaning we adhere to a set of quality management best practices that ensure a high level of consistency and scalability in everything we do.
EMSG is located in York, PA, and primarily serves customers within a 500-mile radius. Our technicians perform all industrial PCB assembly and testing services in-house. As a result, we are ideally situated to work with businesses across the East Coast, Mid-Atlantic and Metro D.C. regions.
Who We Serve
We can provide commercial electronics assembly services to any industrial or general manufacturing client. Circuit boards assembled at our facility have ended up in everything from consumer electronics to HVAC control systems and vehicles.
Whether your need is for small and lightweight circuitry or a more durable thru-hole board that can stand up to extreme environmental stress, contact EMSG first. We will work with you to understand your project’s requirements and put together a cost-effective solution that can be turned around on a tight timeframe.
What We Do
EMSG specializes in volume manufacturing, including prototyping for clients in a range of industries. We can provide the following industrial PCB assembly services:
- Surface-mount technology (SMT) assembly: SMT is the technology of choice for many industrial and commercial applications. EMSG assembles SMT printed circuit boards to the IPC-A-610 standard in both leaded and ROHS technologies. We have equipped our facility with a variety of screen printing and component placement machines as well as x-ray testing and other devices to ensure an exceptionally high standard of quality control.
- Thru-hole assembly: Thru-hole mounting is an older form of industrial PCB assembly that many demanding commercial applications still use today. It is more time-consuming than SMT assembly but produces circuit boards that are more durable and better-equipped to withstand shock and vibrations. Thru-hole circuit boards are frequently used in military and aerospace devices as well as industrial equipment. EMSG provides both fully and semi-automated thru-hole assembly services for mid to high volume runs.
- Box build/final assembly: EMSG can also provide box build assembly and other mechanical systems integration services necessary to bring your product to market. We can source enclosures and wiring harnesses or manufacture a custom product to your specifications. We can also provide burn-in and testing services as necessary as well as drop shipping to your end customer. Working with us, you'll enjoy lower overhead costs, faster turnaround times and less hassle overall while maintaining product quality and consistency.
- Testing and inspection: We visually inspect all PCBs under magnification for surface-level defects and other concerns. Depending on your requirements, we can also use automated optical inspection technology to identify lead- and component-level errors such as missing or incorrect devices, polarity reversals or insufficient soldering. We can also provide in-circuit and functional testing if requested. Our engineers can develop a customized quality control routine for your product.
- Contract manufacturing: Consider outsourcing your manufacturing to EMSG. We have worked with a range of industrial and commercial clients in the past. We have the flexibility to alter our services to meet your business and technical requirements. With our expertise in industrial PCB assembly and our internal box build and testing capabilities, we can perform all work in-house and oversee each stage of the process for greater transparency and accountability.
Keep browsing our web page for technical details about our full range of industrial and commercial PCB assembly services.
How to Get Started
To request a quote for industrial PCB assembly and related services, call or contact us through our online form. One of our engineers would be happy to provide a thorough consultation at your convenience.